I am a motorcyclist not by chance but by choice and passion. I took the challenge of motor riding when I was just a 19 years old kid. Since then, I have been aspirational, and now I love to ride the machine in sunshine, midday, midnight and almost anytime, while tinkering and partying! Motorcycling for me is like getting chilled…feeling high…. high on what some may say a rush of adventure and excitement. In one line, I feel like I should be riding motorcycle forever!
Over the years, mine passion for motorcycle traveling took me ever further from one place to different adventure destinations around India. I have traveled across the giant valleys of Leh-Ladhakh, panorama of Uttrakahand, Chardham, Tarkeswar, and richly cultured Rajasthan. Unsurprisingly, I always finds myself on two wheels in weekends, or whenever there is a ride happening. I love to relish in fascinating and remote locations, taking pleasure of exhilarating and adventurous ride. I firmly believes that riding is the best way to get rid of boredom and the usual day tripper trail. What’s more exciting for me is the adventure involved…great opportunity to encounter unique experience on the road…a big chance to connect with different countrymen, their culture and their food. In fact, it provides a vast and changing landscape to groove into and enjoy to the zenith.
I am a software engineer by profession in an IT firm. And here are some quick facts about:
- Education Qualification: MCA, MBA
- Hobbies: Riding Bullets, Adventure Trips, Photography, and Programming
- Dreams: World tour riding his bullet
- Dream Bike: Bullet-Bullet and only the Bullet
- Riding Experience: Covered Leh-Ladhakh, Uttrakahand, Chardham, Tarkeswar, Rajasthan
- Birth Place: Adhoura, Bhabua Bihar
- If Kaushal were a Bullet, he would be like the torque of Bullet’s engine! He ride by his heart and for his soul!